Bay of LA fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Bay of LA fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Bay of LA fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Bay of LA layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Bay of LA, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Bay of LA deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Bay of LA, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Bay of LA and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Bay of LA fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Bay of LA Sea Surface Temperatures, Bay of LA SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Bay of LA Cloud Free SST
- Daily Bay of LA Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Bay of LA Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Bay of LA Ocean Currents
- Bay of LA Bite Zone Images