Georgia fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Georgia fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Georgia fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Georgia layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Georgia, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Georgia deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Georgia, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Georgia and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Georgia fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Georgia Sea Surface Temperatures, Georgia SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Georgia Cloud Free SST
- Daily Georgia Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Georgia Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Georgia Ocean Currents
- Georgia Bite Zone Images