Mazatlan fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Mazatlan fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Mazatlan fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Mazatlan layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Mazatlan, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Mazatlan deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Mazatlan, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Mazatlan and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Mazatlan fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Mazatlan Sea Surface Temperatures, Mazatlan SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Mazatlan Cloud Free SST
- Daily Mazatlan Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Mazatlan Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Mazatlan Ocean Currents
- Mazatlan Bite Zone Images