Mulege fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Mulege fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Mulege fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Mulege layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Mulege, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Mulege deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Mulege, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Mulege and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Mulege fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Mulege Sea Surface Temperatures, Mulege SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Mulege Cloud Free SST
- Daily Mulege Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Mulege Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Mulege Ocean Currents
- Mulege Bite Zone Images