Oregon fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Oregon fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Oregon fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Oregon layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Oregon, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Oregon deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Oregon, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Oregon and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Oregon fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Oregon Sea Surface Temperatures, Oregon SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Oregon Cloud Free SST
- Daily Oregon Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Oregon Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Oregon Ocean Currents
- Oregon Bite Zone Images