South Carolina fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. South Carolina fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the South Carolina fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The South Carolina layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for South Carolina, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The South Carolina deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from South Carolina, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for South Carolina and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish South Carolina fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily South Carolina Sea Surface Temperatures, South Carolina SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily South Carolina Cloud Free SST
- Daily South Carolina Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily South Carolina Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the South Carolina Ocean Currents
- South Carolina Bite Zone Images