The Canyons fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. The Canyons fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for theCanyons fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Canyons layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for The Canyons, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Canyons deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from The Canyons, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for The Canyons and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish The Canyons fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily The Canyons Sea Surface Temperatures, The Canyons SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily The Canyons Cloud Free SST
- Daily The Canyons Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily The Canyons Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to The Canyons Ocean Currents
- The Canyons Bite Zone Images