Washington fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Washington fishing charts are now available on Satfish.com. Washington fishing charts are loaded with fishing tools to improve your chances at catching the species of fish you are targeting.
The most current chart layers for the Washington fishing chart are available 24/7 to Satfish members.
The Washington layers consist of satellite imagery generated by Satfish’s in-house scientist. The layers include Chlorophyll charts for Washington, Sea Surface Temperatures, Cloud Free SST, 3-day Composite SST, Altimetry, Currents, and Bite Zone layers.
The Washington deep sea fishing chart tools help you lay out your fishing trips before you leave the dock.
The fishing chart tools consist of Range and Bearing from Washington, Route Planning, Longitude and Latitude of the popular fishing spots, overlay of the fishing chart layers for Washington and the ability to turn layers on/off.
Satfish Washington fishing charts and website contain:
- Multiple High Resolution Daily Washington Sea Surface Temperatures, Washington SST images
- RAW SST Images
- 3-day Composite SST Images
- Daily Washington Cloud Free SST
- Daily Washington Chlorophyll Charts
- Daily Washington Altimetry Charts
- Daily updates to the Washington Ocean Currents
- Washington Bite Zone Images