What is SatFish?
SatFish combines the latest high-def satellite images and maps with advanced planning tools to make it easy to find the most productive offshore fishing grounds. Head straight to the bite zone instead of wasting time and fuel searching through empty, lifeless water.Learn More
Read the Water
Take the Guesswork Out of Finding Fish
Sea Surface Temperature
We use the highest-resolution satellite Sea Surface Temperature (SST) charts available. Find the temp breaks, find the fish.
Cloud Free SST
Regular SSTs can't see through clouds, but our Cloud-Free SST maps put you in the zone even when the weather isn’t cooperating.
Surface chlorophyll concentration (Chl) shows how much plankton is in the surface layer of the ocean. Find the food, find the fish.
Wind and Waves
Get the latest wind and waves forecasts to plan your trip to hit the best weather window for your fishing grounds.
Detailed bathymetry shows every canyon, ledge, and drop-off, with labels for hundreds of the best fishing spots.
FREE Mobile Apps
FREE to download - just sign in with your membership for full access. You can even track your position right on our charts!
Built By Fishermen For Fishermen
SatFish is not just another Sea Surface Temperature chart that you could get for free.
By joining SatFish you are tapping into high-tech software built by fishermen for fishermen to process all of the most important layers of data collected from satellites as they scan the earth. These layers are processed by a PhD in marine science, painting you a real-life picture of your fishing grounds. SatFish is the most powerful tool online, helping you find more fish. Knowing which way to point your boat translates directly into more fishing time, saving a ton of money on fuel and putting more fish in your holds.
With live satellite imaging, wind, sea state, currents, and more, you can make those crucial decisions to keep you crew safe and make the most of your free time.
No more running blind looking for the edge of the Gulf Stream. Need to find that warm water eddy where your buddies caught fish a few days ago? Just find it and plot it with SatFish. Built-in plotting tools let you plan and print your route before you go. It’s a fact that bait and predatory gamefish gather along the edges and breaks that form between moving bodies of water offshore. Subtle differences in temperature, color and clarity can be a magnet for fish. You can spend too much of your precious time and fuel running around scouting the old-fashioned way. SatFish gives you the high-tech advantage, in an easy to use proven package. SatFish can pay for itself in fuel savings in just one trip and how do you put a price tag on catching more fish?
Your Membership Includes:
- ✓ Full access to all regions
- ✓ Detailed bathymetry maps
- ✓ Depth contours
- ✓ Fishing hot spots
- ✓ Fishing closures and political boundaries (where available)
- ✓ Custom detailed route planning
- ✓ FREE mobile app for iOS and Android devices
Sea Surface Temperatures:
- ✓ High-Res Sea Surface Temperature (SST) Charts (6-8 images/day)
- ✓ Raw SST Charts (6-8 images/day)
- ✓ Cloud-Free SST (1 image/day)
- ✓ 1-Day Composite SST (1 image/day)
- ✓ 3-Day Composite SST (1 image/day)
- ✓ High-res Chlorophyll Charts (2-3 images/day)
- ✓ 1-Day Composite Chlorophyll (1 image/day)
- ✓ 3-Day Composite Chlorophyll (1 image/day)
- ✓ True Color Satellite Imagery (1-3 images/day)
- ✓ Night Vision Satellite Imagery (1-2 images/night) (Coming Soon!)
- ✓ Sea Surface Height (1 image/day)
- ✓ Surface Currents Map (1 image/day)
- ✓ Real-time weather buoy data (updated every ~1 hour)
- ✓ 5-Day Wind Forecast (updated 4x/day)
- ✓ 5-Day Waves Forecast (updated 4x/day) (Coming Soon!)